As a Financial Analyst (m/f/d) at Campanda you will be preparing and developing financial plans, budgets and forecasts and ensure these are aligned to strategic goals of the company.
These will be your tasks
- Track & investigate sales, variable cost, and base cost across multiple departments to get a full understanding of how we make and spend money
- Ensure effective communication of our monthly financial performance to the business
- Providing ad hoc financial analysis and scenarios as required
- Support with the preparation of investor board meetings and fundraising together with CFO and CEO
- Improve internal processes and identify market potential
You're offering these qualifications
- Successfully completed university degree in Finance, Accounting and / or Business or similar qualification
- 3+ years of relevant practical experience (including internships)
- Good skills in MS Office, highly advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strategic thinking comes to you naturally and you have a strong analytical skillset
- Highly organized, with a great attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Team player skills, with a strong and dynamic personality
- Fluent English and German is mandatory
We're offering these benefits
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flexible business structure, fast decision making processes and a flat hierarchy
- The chance to be part of building a new and exciting online startup
- A fantastic dynamic and creative team, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- Long-term potential to put your talents into practice in a fast-growing company
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West with roof terrace and a view across the city, Club Mate and fresh organic fruits
- A competitive salary, team events, BBQs, yoga, meditation, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole team
Sounds good to you?
Send us you full CV, salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.